drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

I’m drinking so much tea today but I just can’t shake that sleepy feeling. Wakeupwakeupwakeup…

I want to learn Spanish on duolino, and I want to read Anna Karenina so I can finish it for the 25th, and I want to play guildwars2, and I’d like to play Gravity Rush on the Vita. I also want to sort all my tea, but I’m out of mini ziplocks. Watching Sherlock or Doctor Who would also be grand.

This is a nice tea, and I feel I’ve worked my way up to it by drinking ‘regular’ teas first.