Another day, another darjeeling. :P

I thought I had had this before, but I guess I didn’t rate it. It’s a lot nicer than I remember it being. The first few sips are remarkable smooth and lightly fruity. It’s rather pleasant yet a bit mild. I was distracted when I made it and I think I understeeped it! I’m also WAY too sleepy to try and describe the complexity in this flavour properly.

Whoops!

Anyways, I’ll pass the rest on to CrowKettle, but next time Zen Tea does a sale, I think I’ll try more. I like it almost as much as David’s Darjeeling, and more than David’s Second Flush.

Update: I resteeped it and lost track of the time again. :| But it’s very malty with subtle coca notes I think. Very enjoyable! And I bought my 20g pack for 50% off! I’m so happy I tried it!