drank Cinnamon Heart by DAVIDsTEA

I started playing Guild Wars 2 today which is probably a big mistake as there goes any and all free time FOREVERS, but at least it’s a hobby I can enjoy while drinking tea. I hope. :|

(Oh but I still have to finish reading Anna Karenina, and finish the Wheel of Time series, and continue learning Spanish and take care of my 7 month old so… I won’t be selling my soul to that game yet. If you guys have seen The Guild, I am NOT going to be that momma. Haha).

So I tried this because my puerh experiment a few days ago was terrible and fishy and I couldn’t hack it. This was much better. A lot of cinnamon and I didn’t notice any weird fishiness but it’s not my favourite. I’ve got a bit more in my sample so I’ll see how I feel next time.

Ozli

Lol, I cringed hard at Clara in the Guild because as I am NOWHERE near that bad… there is an ~element~ of real life truth to her characterization, zomg. /o\

Hope your tea doesn’t just sit there getting cold like mine does whenever I’m drawing at the computer. XP

Becky

Oh man. There’s a lot to like about GW2. I might still be playing it if more of my friends were active there. So many cups of coffee and tea gone cold…!

Cavocorax

Haha, I can see that. I hope I can about Clara. Hopefully if I just play while she sleeps, it’s okay. I’m trying to get J to play too so I can watch him while she’s up!

And Becky, that’s good to hear! I have a few friends who are starting so I hope that will be fun. I hope I can play without them too as I’ll probably be playing at odd hours.

Tea Sipper

Yeah, it’s probably not best to be like Clara! I just watched the last episode today and I hope it wasn’t the last episode ever!! It kind of seemed like it tied things back up from season one though. :/

Cavocorax

I’m still a season behind everyone else as we’re just watching it on (canadian) netflix. It’s a lot better than I expected though!

Comments

Ozli

Becky

Tea Sipper

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON