drank Maple Sugar by Fava Tea Co.

Oh my maple!

This is another one from momo, and it’s my first maple tea. (Sorry, ozli, I didn’t try yours yet.) It smells so strongly of maple. It makes me feel like I just got out of bed and there are pancakes waiting for me. And each sip tastes or warm syrup and butter.

Sadly, the base black is a tad bitter. I’ll try it for 4 minutes next time, instead of 5.

I have an order from 52Teas of Pancake Breakfast coming in. I’m looking forward to comparing these.

Also, I think I’m going to make pancakes. Now. Idec that it’s the afternoon.

momo

I believe pancakes are an acceptable food at any time of day!

Ozli

The maple one I sent you isn’t very maple-y! :( I’ll send you the Oh Canada rooibos though, it’s pretty good.