drank Raspberry Truffle by Butiki Teas

It’s a chocolate tea and it’s so good! It doesn’t fall flat as so many chocolate teas can.

It’s richly chocolately with creamy raspberries filling each sip. There’s so much sweetness with each sip that I wouldn’t even think of adding anything, although brown sugar is suggested. I can even trick myself into thinking that I’m biting into succulent truffles, instead of suooi get away at my now cooled tea.

Off to resteep! This was every bit as good as other reviews of Butiki teas has led me to believe. I’m happy I placed my little order.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON