drank Nepal Black by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks to CrowKettle for the sample!

When I first smelled it, I thought of a smooth Ceylon black, but there was also something else in the scent. Interesting.

Now that I’m sipping away, I’m reminded of DavidsTea Himalayan Blend, but this is a little danker and maltier – in a good way! I think there are also some honey notes slipping in too.

I’m happy I was able to try this but I don’t think I’d buy it at $10/50g.

CrowKettle

…and I didn’t realize it was that expensive. Eek! This is one of those teas that I would be delighted to be served but wouldn’t go out of my way to obtain.

Cavocorax