drank Nepal Black by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks to CrowKettle for the sample!

When I first smelled it, I thought of a smooth Ceylon black, but there was also something else in the scent. Interesting.

Now that I’m sipping away, I’m reminded of DavidsTea Himalayan Blend, but this is a little danker and maltier – in a good way! I think there are also some honey notes slipping in too.

I’m happy I was able to try this but I don’t think I’d buy it at $10/50g.

CrowKettle

…and I didn’t realize it was that expensive. Eek! This is one of those teas that I would be delighted to be served but wouldn’t go out of my way to obtain.

Cavocorax

I was very happy to be served a sample of it. :P

Comments

CrowKettle

Cavocorax

I was very happy to be served a sample of it. :P

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON