drank Ceylon Star by DAVIDsTEA

I was out today at SFU with my bf, and getting my hair cut so I filled my travel mug with this tea. It was moderately successful. I drank it but it’s really not the same. I wonder if I’d be better using an unflavoured black in my mug?

It was funny at SFU because it was club days and there was a tea club looking for people to sign up. They sound pretty awesome and it would be really fun hanging out with tea people, swapping things and experimenting with blends. I told them I wasn’t a student but they said I could sign up anyways. WOO! :D I’m super shy so I don’t know if I’d actually show up to a meeting, but… I’d like to? They probably wouldn’t mind if I brought the baby either.

I told them about Steepster too, and put my Steepster name on the sign up sheet. Hopefully some of them will check us out as this community ROCKS. ILU GUYS. Also, Hello SFU Tea Club People! If you make it here and find me! :D :D :D

I drank bubble tea while I was out as I was disappointed with the Ceylon Star but I’m not going to log it. It was a milk coconut mix with bubbles and it was sugary and milky and great.

And that was my afternoon in tea!

Note: Seven hours after steeping and my tea is still warmish. The bad news? I know this because I couldn’t make myself drink it all. :| Stupid travel mug.

CrowKettle

Now I know I picked the wrong university. UVic needs a tea club. Also, babies are cute and almost always a wonderful addition to any relaxed cool club. :)

Cavocorax

Hahah. Well are you going to be at UVic for a few more years? There’s a slight chance we’ll be heading that way as that’s an option for my bf’s grad school. :P

Courtney

I drive out to Van usually a couple of times every summer. I wonder if I could just attend one or two meetings per year haha :)

CrowKettle

I’ll definitely be there for a few more years; I’ve been stingy on the amount of courses I take per semester. ;)

Comments

CrowKettle

Cavocorax

Courtney

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON