drank Browncoat Genmaicha by 52teas

So I’ve had genmaicha before, but it was only the grocery store variety and it was super nutty. Almost TOO nutty. I had to be in the right mood before I could enjoy it.

This was a nice treat though – thank you again to crowkettle for the sample! Oh man – Steepster is GREAT for swaps. Everyone is so generous. I think I’m over 100 teas now because of all the swaps I’ve been doing. (At least they don’t take up too much room because most of them are samples… :P)

Anyways this is much milder than I expected genmaicha to be. It’s nicely chocolately, nutty and green. I really love this combination. I ended up resteeping it, and I may just try it again in the morning to see if there’s any more life in it.

If Frank ever reblends this, I’ll be sure to pick some up!
(Another note – I love how Steepster allows us to get on a first name basis with the people we buy tea from!)

CrowKettle

I really want a reblend of this.

Cavocorax

Totally. I really appreciate you sending me some. If I ever manage to get my hands on more (outside of a reblend), I’ll be sure to send you some.

Comments

CrowKettle

I really want a reblend of this.

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON