Wow. It really is pancake-y. After having that maple tea a few days ago I thought I knew what I was in for with this, but I was SO WRONG.

It has a maple flavour but a lot of what I’m getting is butter and pancake/pastry. How do they do this?

My bf walked by so I got him to take a sip and asked if he thought it was pancake-y. NOPE, he says, but he also said that if I want he’ll take me out for pancakes somewhere. So… YES PLEASE. Off we go!

(And maybe if we hit a mall I will buy that gongfu pot from DavidsTea? Maybe? IDK. Gaiwans can be so pretty too though, but if I get the little glass pot I can look at the leaves…)

CrowKettle

And the glass pot will also serve well for those blooming flower teas if you ever end up with some. :)

ne14t

I have said Gung Fu pot from DavidsTea, and its a nice little unit, I got it with a set of the compass cups as they didn’t have the bubble ones I was looking for. It’s certainly a nice way to have a different flavor experience, especially with Oolongs.

Cavocorax

Cool! I ended up picking one up so I could play around with it. It’s adorable.

ashmanra

Buy ALL the things! :)

Cavocorax

Yep. Steeperites are a BAD influence when it come to money/self-control.

Shmiracles

goddamnit you said it!

ifjuly

Haha. I want tea to make my husband feel compelled to do my bidding. (:

Comments

CrowKettle

ne14t

Cavocorax

Cool! I ended up picking one up so I could play around with it. It’s adorable.

ashmanra

Buy ALL the things! :)

Cavocorax

Yep. Steeperites are a BAD influence when it come to money/self-control.

Shmiracles

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON