drank Butterbeer by 52teas

It’s here! And I’ve already set some aside for ozli as I’m sure she’ll want some too.

It does taste root beer-ish, and there are some odd flavours lurking underneath. I guess that’s the licorice etc. But it works! And there’s something sweet – vanilla, maybe?

Yep, while I wouldn’t want this all the time, I’d sneak out of Hogwarts for this. :)

Ozli

yesssss! meet you at zonko’s!!

Comments

Ozli

yesssss! meet you at zonko’s!!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON