Potato tea whut?

I was curious about this so I requested this as a free sample with my last order. I’m so happy I did. It really smells of applesauce, and each sip is fantastic. I’m getting potato (but not starchy terrible potato), and apple and butter and it feels full-bodied. I was going to drink this with lunch but it almost feels like I just had lunch.

This wouldn’t be an everyday tea, but I’d love to keep an ounce of it around when I’m craving something savory and sweet. Idek what a potato pancake is, but I’d like to try that too!

#sipdown!

KittyLovesTea

This blend has caught my eye quiet a few times. It seems to be a winner for the most part. Nice notes :)

Ozli

latke = potato pancakes??

Butiki Teas

Ozli-Yes, potato pancakes = latkes.