Sipdown!

This is a great blend. I made it extra strong because I was feeling it. This is smooth, smoky and the rose is a nice touch.

Regarding Anna Karenina, the smoke and rose suggest passion and femininity, but they also push the boundaries a little. Is it too much? What will others say? I suppose it could be a cup of sorrow or regret, but if you live in the moment nothing going can stop you from surrendering to each sip…

Thanks again to Josie Jade for the sample. The Steepster book club will discuss AK on the 25th and I’m looking forward to it. I hope we continue with this!

ashmanra

And the smokiness is reminiscent of Russian Caravan and other such blends that would be geographically and historically fitting to the book! My daughter is named Anna, and we pronounce it ah-nah. When she was very small we introduced to a group of Russian people we met at the funeral of a Russian friend. One lady sighed dreamily and told us that when she came to the United States she could bring very little with her, but that one book made it in, and she treasured it always.

Terri HarpLady

I still haven’t tried any of the teas that were picked out to go with the book! I’m also still only at 64%…

Comments

ashmanra

Terri HarpLady

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON