Sipdown!

I liked the idea of creating my own blend. I thought pear and mint might make for an interesting oolong, so here we are.

It seems a little weak, but it’s not too shabby. The pear is the strongest flavour, with hints of oolong at the end of the sip. I’m not really tasting much wintergreen.

I like it,but it needs some tweaking before I would buy any.

Ozli

OOOH, is this that little sample place? I so want to try some combos.

Cavocorax

Yeah. It’s a neat idea. You can create a blend and for $1-2 for shipping, they send you a tea bag to try out.

I like that you can name your tea for the label, too XD

Comments

Ozli

OOOH, is this that little sample place? I so want to try some combos.

Cavocorax

I like that you can name your tea for the label, too XD

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON