drank Kenyan Tinderet by DAVIDsTEA

This is different. It seems as though it’s bolder than other black teas, and I can see why people say it reminds them of coffee. Yowza! I think I’ll pass the other half of this sample on to ozli as she enjoys coffee more than I, and this may be more her thing!

It’s a nice enjoyable cup. I don’t think it would be a staple, but I might grab 10-20g sometime.

Thanks CrowKettle. I was curious about this tea, and it’s round little balls.

Oh, and… Sipdown!

CrowKettle

Yeah, this one isn’t for me but it’s too neat to leave on the shelf! I know this tea will be just perfect for someone out there! Pass it on, pass it on..

Cavocorax

:) Until someone deems it the perfect cup, OR it runs out. Whichever happens first.

Ozli

INTRIGUED! ;D

Comments

CrowKettle

Cavocorax

Ozli

INTRIGUED! ;D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON