I guess today wasn’t the day to try this as I ended up having company over, and a crazy baby to deal with so I didn’t get to take many notes while I was drinking.

Here’s what I’ve got:

1st Steep (30s): Very light and grassy with spinachy/grassy notes. I love the shape over these long pretty leaves, and they look great in my mini-gongfu pot.

2nd Steep (30s): More buttery/spinach notes this time around. Very good

I steeped it two more times after that but don’t remember the details except that I enjoyed it. I’ll have to order this sometime!

…sipdown…. :P

Ozli

Did you get a Vix-visitor?

Cavocorax

Noooooo. I’m not good at organizing social things. I keep hoping she’ll just be here, but I should probably give her a day or somethign. :P

It was one of J’s brother who visited – I showed him GuildWars2 – hope to get him into it.

Ahhh! Well that’s good too. :P

Comments

Ozli

Did you get a Vix-visitor?

Ahhh! Well that’s good too. :P

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON