drank Slim and Slender by Tea Desire

With a name like this, I wasn’t sure I would like it; it sounds medicinal and ’it’s good for you so shaddup and drink it.’

It tastes like a refreshing mix of licorice and spices, with a bit of a kick that’s probably the cardamom. If it didn’t have the mate in it, it would make for an agreeable evening tea!

Oh, I’m describing things as ‘agreeable’ – must be because I’m reading Jane Austen again. I haven’t read Northanger Abbey before, but I’m enjoying the satire immensely. It’s also a nice change from Anna Karenina, which I finally managed to finish for the Steepster book club, as this is much lighter.

Tea Sipper

Oh, I was thinking of starting Pride & Prejudice for the first time tomorrow!

Cavocorax

I hope you enjoy it if you do. I first read it as a teen and I like it, but it wasn’t until I re-read it later on that I fully appreciated Austen’s wit. Now reading P&P or S&S is like comfort food for me, although I know I should branch out more!

Ozli

Ahahahah I would have had the same thought re: the name. o_O

Cavocorax

I was so biased against it because of the name! The only reason I have it is my Mom bought a bunch of tea on Boxing Week and she had doubles of this.

Comments

Tea Sipper

Oh, I was thinking of starting Pride & Prejudice for the first time tomorrow!

Ozli

Ahahahah I would have had the same thought re: the name. o_O

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON