drank Toasted Marshmallow by DAVIDsTEA

Mmm. This is nice and sweet, and warm and… toasty?

I’m still sick, but my throat is much improved, and over the past two days I have watched an episode of Sherlock, 1.5 episodes of Doctor Who and half a season of Game of Thrones. Add in a few hours of Guild Wars, a quarter of Northanger Abbey and being able to drink again,and I’m doing pretty good.

Mostly. This baby has been making it extra hard relax lately.

Anyway I was excited to drink tons of tea but didn’t want to drink something I couldn’t appreciate. I’m happy I chose this. It’s comforting, relaxing and good for a treat. I’d probably grab 10g of this next year.