drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

I thought I’d go with something milder to start off today and wow… talk about mild. And smooth. And very nice.

I’m used to drinking strong blacks in the morning, so this threw me off at first, but I am loving this. Each sip is very smooth and buttery and just a tad creamy as well. I think this is going to be my favourite of the ‘eggnog teas’. Sorry Della Terra – the rooibos thing was neat but this delicate green tea has got you beat!!!

I’ve got enough left for a few more cups. I’ll have to make it last as I just made my tea order for the month and can’t justify another, even though Butiki has this one on sale. :| Maybe I can snag it in early Feb!!! :P I’ll just have to order enough to make up for the shipping.