drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

As I was resteeping this I thought I’d add that this is a tea that knows what it is. There are lots of dessert teas and gimicky ones that promise to taste like something it isn’t and we sip them up and remark, “Yeah this is just like chocolate cake, or bacon or whatever!” And that’s not a bad thing of course.

But this is a tea that knows it’s a tea. It tastes like tea. But it’s sophisticated and reminds you of eggnog without actually trying to BE eggnog. Kudos.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON