drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

It’s an oolong! And it’s peachy! And it’s.. OK. I may have misteeped it. It doesn’t wow me.

The dry tea is very pretty though. So many fruity bits.

ne14t

I used to really enjoy this one, I always felt it need a little more tea then what was suggested otherwise it would be a little bland. Then I tried Prairie Berry and it just beat the living snot out of Long Life for fruity oolongs, cant stop drinking it.

Cavocorax

Good to know! Maybe I need to give that one a shot!

Comments

ne14t

Cavocorax

Good to know! Maybe I need to give that one a shot!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON