drank Bananas Foster by 52teas

This is one of my samples from Libertea’s box. Lucky me!

I have no idea what Bananas Foster really is, but based on the description I would probably love the heck out of it. I really like this tea too. Hints of cinnamon, caramel and banana make for a tasty treat!

Bonus: Sipdown!

Just a funny though – when I started on this site I used my standard internet name, but it doesn’t make sense her. I think a good chunk of you guys have got my mailing address from swaps, and if you haven’t, on a long enough timeline you probably will. So hiding behind a screen name does what? :P

Kittenna

Aliases are for those outsiders that peer in and snoop when you don’t want them to ;)

Cavocorax

Hahah. Good point! :P

I.E – future employers (if they knew I was this into tea, they might not want to hire me because I’d spend so much time on tea- bwahahaha)

Comments

Kittenna

Cavocorax

Hahah. Good point! :P

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON