drank Grapefruit Dragon by Butiki Teas

Oh! I had a sample of this last month – I completely forgot! Guess that’s why logging it is so important.

I steeped 1tsp of this in my gongfu pot for a minute. This smells so great. It tastes like white grapefruit, slightly tart, but also slightly buttery too. Interesting!

2nd Steep: More grapefruit. More butter. Very lovely. I could see this becoming a staple in the spring.

CrowKettle

Gongfu pot! Is that your little glass one?

Cavocorax

Yeah! :) I really like it, although my rooommate and bf tease me about it.

Comments

CrowKettle

Gongfu pot! Is that your little glass one?

Cavocorax

Yeah! :) I really like it, although my rooommate and bf tease me about it.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON