drank Himalayan Blend by DAVIDsTEA

I guess it’s Superbowl? Totally not my thing, although I’m curious about Blackberry’s commercial. Can they be successful again? I have their tablet and I love it. It’s totally worth $150 – I use it around the house mostly but it’s never far. (And that explains why I’m on Steepster so frequently).

Anyway I’m watching BBC’s Pride&Predjudice miniseries, while I sip tea and play GuildWars2! Talk about multi-tasking! But I’ve seen this series several times, so it’s nice to listen to. I just watched the 2005 P&P movie earlier this week and now that I’m watching the miniseries, I sorta feel like the movie is mostly rubbish as it rushes everything! I realize there’s only so much time to express things, but the characters are sorta hard to understand when condensed so. Also, Lizzy in the 2005 movie goes from “I hate you Mr. Darcy” to “OMG Look at his pretty shiny house – what did I do?” in like 10 minutes. Bleah. It had some good points but I better just stick with the full thing.

So! Happy I have the miniseries.

CrowKettle

I never saw the 2005 movie but BBC’s Pride&Prejudice was one of my favourite things leaving high school; I made a few of my friends sit down and watch it with me. 5.5 hours well spent.

ashmanra

My husband and I love the long BBC one! I felt like I got whiplash from how fast the 2005 one went. They didn’t even include much of the Wickham element at all! We have about four copies of the BBC one. Even though we own it, hubby buys it when he sees it at yard sales and such so we always still have a copy when people ask to borrow ours. LOL!

Cavocorax

Totally 5.5 hours well spent!

And that’s great that your husband enjoys it too. :) Four copies is definitely a good strategy if you want to ensure you don’t lend out the last one and have it … disappear. :P I just noticed that there is a “new” version on sale at our bookstore – digitally remastered etc etc. :| Now I’m a little tempted to get it, even though my DVD is perfectly fine.

I’m following the Lizzie Bennet Diaries online. More than 5 hrs! lol

Tealizzy

Just saw this note. Yay for the miniseries! Nothing compares!!

Cavocorax

I haven’t tried the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. I should try it! And the miniseries is nearly perfect!

omg LBD is SO addictive. Don’t start when you have only an hour lol

Comments

CrowKettle

ashmanra

Cavocorax

Totally 5.5 hours well spent!

I’m following the Lizzie Bennet Diaries online. More than 5 hrs! lol

Tealizzy

Just saw this note. Yay for the miniseries! Nothing compares!!

omg LBD is SO addictive. Don’t start when you have only an hour lol

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON