drank Cotton Candy Black Tea by 52teas

Oh wow. This is amazing! I had the boo-berry cotton candy the other day, but I didn’t get anything cotton candy-y out of it, so I figured I must have messed it up and didn’t rate it.

With this one? NOPE. It’s perfect. It really actually reminds me of sticky cotton candy. I made it iced, but I had a sip of it hot before I put it in the flash icer thingy and both hot and cold it is really smooth, really sweet, and makes me think of sticky tongues.

I see this isn’t a regular for 52 Teas. I hope they change this because I’m going to want more. :| But I have a full pitcher of iced tea in the fridge, and I can try to resteep my leaves tomorrow too.

CrowKettle

I started off not liking this one and ended up ordering a bag anyways. What a great cotton candy fix!

ashmanra

What is a flash iced thingy? I might need one. LOL!

Cavocorax

This is what I have: http://www.takeyausa.com/products/flash-chill-iced-tea-makers/flash-chill-iced-tea-maker.html
You steep the tea in the little jug, and then dump it in the larger jug full of ice to instantly chill it. I guess I could use the larger one to just cold brew as well?

Cavocorax

I originally bought it from DavidsTea but it looks like they no longer sell it.

Comments

CrowKettle

ashmanra

What is a flash iced thingy? I might need one. LOL!

Cavocorax

I originally bought it from DavidsTea but it looks like they no longer sell it.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON