drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

Not much time to rate this but I like this. It’s warm and toasty and a touch creamy and it does somehow remind me of chocolate. I’m happy I grabbed a little pack,and it turned out great even with DavidsTea standard brewing instructions.

Do I store it with my black or white teas? :O

Kittenna

White! Only because DT prices it as a white, haha.

Cavocorax

Ooh. I like that logic! I better not get too attached!

Comments

Kittenna

White! Only because DT prices it as a white, haha.

Cavocorax

Ooh. I like that logic! I better not get too attached!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON