Roodswing came over on the weekend for a bit of a tea swap and she left me with some of this. It tastes exactly how it sounds, and I love it. Nice and simple – nuttyish vanilla goodness.

The company sadly is lacking ALL information on its website, but hopefully that will change as I’d like to look at future orders! (Yes, yes, they’re a “local” company, but Fort Langley is still a few cities over. :P

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON