drank Earl Grey Decaf by Twinings

Sometimes… sometimes this is all I need. <3

This was the tea that I drank every day, all day, before I discovered loose leaf.

KittyLovesTea

Sure loose leaf tea is superior to bagged BUT there is nothing like drinking the tea that made you fall in love with it as a whole. Twinings Earl Grey (original) does that for me too :)

Cavocorax

Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me if this one was a gateway tea for a lot of people. :P At work we buy it by the case, which is part of the reason I drank so much of it – convenience, and better than coffee during my breaks.

Comments

KittyLovesTea

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON