drank Browncoat Genmaicha by 52teas

And there goes the last of my sample. I loved it while it lasted.

CrowKettle

Hmm.. I should send you the rest.

Cavocorax

Haha. You could but it then you would be sad that it was all gone. :p I’m sure there will be an eventual reblend so I’m not in any rush.

Comments

CrowKettle

Hmm.. I should send you the rest.

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON