drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

I’m not really getting a lot of marshmallows out of this – more like bubblegum? And it feels a little thick in my mouth, although not unpleasantly. It’s minty and relaxing – just what I wanted.

Ozli

Not bitter/astringent to you at that temp/time? zomg, this one killed me the first time I tried it! I think I like it (the 2nd time I made it, it was good) but I still have a hard time convincing myself to make it because of that first disastrous time – like anything oolong, whoops)…

Cavocorax

Oh sorry. I wasn’t paying attention when I did the temperature. It was more like 75 – I used the meat thermometer in the kettle to check it.

And no luck with oolong yet eh? :/

Ozli

I liked Prairie Berry – I think that was oolong? And I liked the Long Life oolong a lot. But I have to work up some bravery to go for the coconut oolong again. I JUST WANT TO LOVE IT SO MUCH!! Oolong PTSD.

Cavocorax

Past Tea Steeping Disaster? It’s a terrible, terrible thing that is. Maybe if you get K to make you a cup? Or leave it alone for a few more months?

Comments

Ozli

And no luck with oolong yet eh? :/

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON