My cupboard currently lists 104 teas, 3 of which are actually teaware and don’t count. But it’s still more than I want so I am in sipdown mode! I’d like to get closer to 80.

I’d like to get closer to having 15-20 staple teas that I always “need” to have on hand, and maybe another 20-30 little sample sizes to play around with. That’s probably not ever going to heppen but…

SIPDOWN!

I… that’s so many… :O

My mom would kill me if I filled her house with tea!

Cavocorax

Haha. To be fair, most of it is 20g or less. It could all squish onto one shelf of the cupboard but I organize it on the counter for easy access (and bc its my house – #shakesfist)

Becky

Heck yeah! If it was my house, I’d clear out a whole cabinet and go to town. But I have to make room for old-person food and twenty kinds of oatmeal.

A whole cabinet would be amaaaaazing. :D

Becky

Just thinking about it makes me want to get a million cute little tins for storage and a collection of teacups. Meanwhile, two rooms away, my husband has started to twitch and has no idea why.

Cavocorax

I would love that! If I actually owned my own place, instead of renting, I would have a whole tea nook set up, and all my tins would be color coded. <3 I think I can understand the whole husband twitching in the other room thing. :P

Ozli

OT but saaage sounds so intriguing?!

Cavocorax

It was weird! The first cup, I didn’t mind it so much, but with the second cup I was far more aware if it and it made me think of turkey. And turkey and vanilla don’t go well in my head so I couldn’t enjoy my cup. :p Silly brain.

Ozli

HA! No, that makes sense to me. Lemon-sage sounds interesting though.

Comments

Becky

I… that’s so many… :O

My mom would kill me if I filled her house with tea!

A whole cabinet would be amaaaaazing. :D

Ozli

OT but saaage sounds so intriguing?!

Ozli

HA! No, that makes sense to me. Lemon-sage sounds interesting though.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON