drank Roasted Apple by Della Terra Teas

Lovely! It seems like a fairly simple tea with a strong apple flavour (I’m getting green apple for some reason) and lots of toastiness. I feel like there’s a bit more depth to it than that though on further sips.

I didn’t expect this to show up today either with the holiday but I feel spoiled. Poor Della Terra Tea. I don’t know that they make much from me. I bought all these teas when they were 30% off, spent $30 for the free shipping, they gave me a free sample of one of the Valentine’s teas, and then they spent $11 just on postage. Great deal for me. I hope they do well too bc they’re one of my top 3 tea companies! :p

Em