drank Keemun Rhapsody by Adagio Teas

I haven’t rated this one yet, although I’ve had it several times now. I’ve been busy power reading instead of hanging out on the internets. (Wheel of Time book 13!!! Aaarrrgg)

It smells like a fruity black, and it tastes nice and smooth, with a darkish fullbodied mouthfeel. I really like the aftertaste too. I’m really impressed by it!

Thanks JosieJade for such a generous sample!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON