When I first read the description for this tea, I wasn’t terribly excited but that was a mistake. This is tasty as hell, which is a good thing. This is pretty much the tea equivalent of After Eight chocolate bars. Or Mint Aero? So good!

O___O

ashmanra

’Scuse me while I wipe a bit of drool off the old iPad here. Did you say Mint Aero?

Cavocorax

I had to check Wikipedia – do you guys not have mint Aero’s in the USA? I wonder what awesome chocolate you get that we don’t?

Ozli

They also don’t have kinder eggs o__o (not that it’s good chocolate, HA) but they have cherry coke ALL THE TIME and not just when the coke and pepsi gods make it so. So. The Force is Balanced.

CrowKettle

Unlimited cherry coke! Coke and pepsi gods, why are you so cruel to citizens on this side of the boarder? Love the name of this tea, btw.

Ozli

ikr? i dream of one day again having vanilla pepsi.

;__;

CrowKettle

Vanilla pepsi!!!!!!!! So delicious. I thought pop didn’t excite me anymore. Clearly, it still does… >.>

Ozli

Pop is the hardest to kick. /o\ I almost never miss gluten, but pop…? :/ (SO delicious.)

Comments

Ozli

O___O

ashmanra

Cavocorax

Ozli

ikr? i dream of one day again having vanilla pepsi.

;__;

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON