drank Earl Black by 52teas

I steeped this without reading the description and tried to figure ut what it tasted like that way. What I decided? Grape. Lots of grape.

Turns out it has black currant in it. :P Oh well – from the comments I’m not the only one who thought so. For a tea named after The Earl, I’m not detecting any bergamot, which is actually a blessing as I’m sorta picky about how much of that I can stand.

There’s a bit of tartness and more sweetness but it’s very pleasant. I haven’t had many white teas but I could see getting more of this in the future!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON