Ok – now that I know how weak of a ‘chai’ this is, I steeped it for a bit longer with more leaves. It’s better?

While it was hot/warm I got a lot of raspberry with a touch of cream, and it was pretty enjoyable. Now that I’ve let it cool to room temperature (I blame the baby!), it’s mostly bitter with a little bit of berry. Bleh.

So… this would be good if I kept it covered while I sipped away.

Fjellrev

Aww boo. I’m a bit hesitant to try anything else of theirs after trying their EGC. Very bitter too.

Cavocorax

Totally bitter! I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s found this!

Fjellrev

The only one I may bother trying is that Coconut Cream Banana, but they never seem to have it when I’m there.

CrowKettle

Yes! The coconut cream banana is always out of stock! I liked this one as a smal serving.

Comments

Fjellrev

Cavocorax

Totally bitter! I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s found this!

CrowKettle

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON