Tasty! How come Della Terra can do chocolate tea so well? I’ve enjoyed all the ones in the chocolate sampler pack. I probably wouldn’t buy a lot of any of them but I might do another sampler!

Even after letting it sit until it cooled, it still feels like I’m getting plump strawberries with every sip.

Fjellrev

Yum! I passed on this one due to the mixed reviews but I’m glad to hear that they do chocolate well.

lol see i would disagree. I pretty much dislike nearly all of their blends that involve chocolate.

Kittenna

And I’m kind of in the middle! I like some of their chocolatey blends, but not others, and sometimes it varies by the day. :D

Cavocorax

That’s funny. I was sure someone would say they don’t like Della Terra’s chocolate teas too. I have had bad luck making chocolate teas from other companies taste good – I expected to not enjoy these either. I wonder what’s

different.

:) good thing there are sampler packs!

Comments

Fjellrev

Kittenna

different.

:) good thing there are sampler packs!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON