Wow. This seems fairly strong AND sweet. So many berries! Most of them, blueberries! The tea itself just sorta faded into the background, but I can see why it’s named after jam.

I think I would try this again sometime if I want to satisfy a sweet craving.

Thanks ozli!

And I’m cheering this sipdown because I am now (accidentally) over 110 teas, and I have more on the way from Yssah and my Ovation order.

oh god..can we trade? I’m think by the time i get home i’m going to be approaching 300…and i left for china having managed to get down to 178.

Cavocorax

Hahaha. I’m worried that I might end up there in a few more months. :O I hope not, but I keep extending the bar. Coming back from China with 100 teas isn’t a bad thing though. I imagine you found some really awesome deals and/or rare teas there.

i wish i was coming back with 100 teas from china. Mostly it’s orders i placed before i left arriving at my house while i was away. HAHAHA. Work has kept me too busy to go to the tea market :(

Comments

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON