Hmmm, when I had this before there was so much flavor. This time, it’s like watered down cinnamon. Maybe I should have steeped it for more than 3 minutes?

IDK. Guess I’ll move onto another cup.

I am all stressfaced over here – my bf is getting grad school acceptance letters and we may have to move to Toronto. There’s only one school in BC that we’re waiting to here back from that would prevent that. :|

Ontario eh? Sounds…. cold.

But there’s a fair number of steepsterites over there, so that’s something!

I think it’ll be a few months before we hear from UBC and know for sure wth is actually going on. So I’m in limbo and that’s sorta the worst.

Just like this tea is in limbo. Will try it again before I rate it.

Kittenna

If you think Ontario sounds cold… try Saskatchewan :D That said, I know people from BC are not used to cold, hahahaha.

Sorry to hear that things are not coming up the way you want, but I can’t say I’d be all that sad if you moved here! :D

Cavocorax

Yeah I’m sure I could manage with the cold after living in Northern Alberta but I don’t enjoy it. More reasons to drink tea though!

Seems like there are a few Toronto steepsterites there! :D I’d have to stop being shy.

Fjellrev

Well congrats to him for getting into U of T or York. Either are great schools. But I hear you. I don’t miss the Albertan weather at all either.

Comments

Kittenna

Cavocorax

Fjellrev

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON