drank Cinnamon-Orange by Market Spice

I don’t know why but this tea is synonymous with late-night sipping. Even though it tastes artificially sweet and orangy, i still crave it. I guess it’s like when I crave Big Macs or something like that. :P

Once I’m done drinking the 2 oz I have left, I have 2 oz of this Three Cinnamon Tea my mom brough me from the interior. :D

Ozli

Ehehehe. I haven’t tried this yet!

Comments

Ozli

Ehehehe. I haven’t tried this yet!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON