drank Phoenix Pearl by Zen Tea

Ok how is this even the same tea I rated earlier? I drank it and immediately thought that this was amazing and my new favorite tea! I brewed it Western Style, and this is very smooth, delicate and lightly sweet. There are some really tasty flavors that I love but can’t quite narrow down, except cocoa and honey!

I will have to order some!!!

Thx ozli!

Are yunnan teas normally like this?

momo

cocoa and honey, that’s them! I didn’t think this was as malty as like a dian hong but it’s still so good!

DaisyChubb

mmm I’m having some as soon as I get up tomorrow now!

Ozli

this one resteeps so good too!

OMGsrsly

I just found this one in my box of teas to try (which I forgot about because I’ve been rearranging my kitchen). It’s up next! Fingers crossed. :)

Cavocorax

I hope you enjoy it! :)

OMGsrsly

I’m shocked! I actually do.

Comments

momo

DaisyChubb

mmm I’m having some as soon as I get up tomorrow now!

Ozli

this one resteeps so good too!

Cavocorax

I hope you enjoy it! :)

OMGsrsly

I’m shocked! I actually do.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON