drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

I thought I was going to love you forever. What happened, Red Velvet Cake?

Maybe I have less of a sweet tooth now so I don’t enjoy it as much as I used to. Or maybe I’m just having an off day.

I still have 50g left to figure it out.

…it’s not you, it’s me.

Fjellrev

The SAME thing happened to me! I bought the LE tin and about 1/3 of the way through, it became much too sweet for me. It tastes like sugar on steroids.

Marcel Duchamp

I want to try this one, although its sweet. I’ve had the Red Velvet Cake from Simpson & Vail but it is a red tea blend.

Shmiracles

i see this one as a gateway tea. so many people who i invite over for tea want to try this one first. then they go home and begin starting their own tea collection!
i almost never drink it myself, but i love using it to get friends hooked!

ne14t

Makes a great latte, I have been finding myself doing that with a lot of my sweeter tea’s recently.

Alysha

Happened to me too! I had it to go and fell in love with it. Then I bought it and had it a few times and still haven’t reviewed it as I can’t decide how I feel.

Ozli

Yep! Maybe it’s that we’re heading into spring? Needs less sugar than going into winter.

Cavocorax

Hmmm. Maybe it’s a Gateway Tea. I could see that! But the Spring Theory has some merit too.

Lattes sound like a good idea.

Comments

Fjellrev

Marcel Duchamp

Shmiracles

i almost never drink it myself, but i love using it to get friends hooked!

ne14t

Alysha

Ozli

Cavocorax

Lattes sound like a good idea.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON