drank Chocolate Chili Chai by DAVIDsTEA

I totally meant to go to DavidsTea for Pom Power but before I made it out, I’d spent $20 and walked out with 7 other teas. I am so bad when it comes to deals.

The moral of this: GUYS! IF YOU WANT DT’s WINTER TEAS GET THEM NOW: 2- 25g bags for $5!

Really this was a terrible idea. I can’t even remember how excited I was about banana dream pie, and I bought two pouches. And do I really need more Cookie Dough?

When my bf saw my large blue bag he just asked, “So, how many teas are you at now?” Bahaha. He rocks.

Kittenna

Haha, good thing I didn’t like any of them enough to stock up :)

Cavocorax

I ended up buying a tin of the Cocomint Cream, but the rest weren’t as “necessary”. And if I have buyer’s remorse about these, maybe I can just offer them up as swaps?

Shmiracles

cocomint! yes!
idk why david’s bothers to have a ‘last chance’ section on their website if they are just gonna tease me with all of them being ‘out of stock’. pout.

Comments

Kittenna

Haha, good thing I didn’t like any of them enough to stock up :)

Cavocorax

Shmiracles

cocomint! yes!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON