drank Orange Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

I bought this because the unicorn made me:https://twitter.com/DAVIDsTEA/status/311910727109713923/photo/1

I had that in my head all day, and when I went to the store I grabbed it, along with the mittful of clearance tea I bought on impulse. I can definitely taste the rooibos, but it doesn’t bother me like it does others. It also tastes like orange and vanilla and I probably need to make this iced and then FREEZE IT for fake CREAMSICLES in the summer. OH MAN I AM A GENIUS.

(Except I’m sure everyone else has already tried that. :P)

Anyway, this is a pretty nice herbal. Even with the rooibos aftertaste. People say they taste ‘bubblegum’ but I haven’t encountered that yet.

oh I bet I could even give this to the baby that’ll be great can’t wait for summer

OH, and speaking of being a genius, I figured out that $20 gets me 8 packs of tea, instead of 1.5 tins. I may end up with so many little DavidsTea pouches now, and samples sizes. I just don’t seem to have many regular teas that I drink daily – I’m always rotating to try new stuff. This will probably keep things fresher, and help me achieve sipdowns.

totally! haha i hate buying 1oz now even if i really love the tea.

Shmiracles

uh oh i just realized i left this cold brewing in my fridge from last night…. is it still drinkable if i cold brew tea for 24 hrs?
ALSO you ARE a GENIUS!!

shmiracles – i cold brew things for days haha

Shmiracles

hah whew! well in that case, the orange blossom will be a potent brew and will be drank up enthusiastically!! :)

Alysha

Mmm tea popsicles! I’m so trying that!

Comments

totally! haha i hate buying 1oz now even if i really love the tea.

ALSO you ARE a GENIUS!!

shmiracles – i cold brew things for days haha

Alysha

Mmm tea popsicles! I’m so trying that!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON