drank Irish Cream by Shanti Tea

This is the last of my sample and it’s still super bitter. Not sure what I did to make it so creamy and wondeful the first time, but I guess I’ll have to knock my rating down a little because it’s so inconsistent for me. :|

I would try it again though. Because when it works, it REALLY WORKS.

Fjellrev

Maybe it was having a bad day.

Kittenna

Hmm. I feel like I need to try it again too, now, and see if I can make it tasty.

Cavocorax

Haha. Well I wish you good luck! :D

Comments

Fjellrev

Maybe it was having a bad day.

Kittenna

Cavocorax

Haha. Well I wish you good luck! :D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON