drank Pom Power by DAVIDsTEA

Goodbye Pom Power! Gooooodbye forever?

(hello pomtango! ilu!)

ne14t

I never managed to get a chance to try Pom Power; however I must say Pom Tango is freaking awesome, I have to make some iced tonight to enjoy all aspects, but I really enjoyed it warm, almost like drinking juice.

amsba20d

I’m about to finish up my supply of Pom Power. I’ve been savoring it for months. Is Pom Tango a DAVIDsTEA tea or somewhere else? Is it still around? I can’t seem to locate Pom Tango.

Cavocorax

It was part of the spring collection, but it looks like it’s gone now. Maybe they’ll bring it back next year?

Comments

ne14t

amsba20d

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON