drank Lapsang Souchong by Tea Desire

I steeped this for 12 minutes by mistake.

Guys: DO NOT DO THAT.

(This is not a tea that oversteeps well). I took a sip and it burned my mouth with all the smoke. I had to dump it, and I wasn’t ready to try that again)

Courtney

Gah. I’ve actually been nervous to try a smoky tea but I’ll remember not to oversteep it under any circumstances now haha!

CrowKettle

That sounds like quite the experience! This kind of tea is usually potent enough even when you understeep it.

Indigobloom

would have made an excellent marinade for beef! lol

Cavocorax

Courtney – they are polarizing teas. I like them, but understand why people wouldn’t.

CrowKettle- it WAS potent. My tester sip was so intense I didn’t even want to try to make another cup. Just kept movinh!

IndigoBloom- that’s a great idea
I’ve never experimented with tea and cooking.

Ozli

ahahahahahhahahhahahahaha<3333

Kittenna

I like smoky teas with milk/sugar, so I probably would have just doctored it up and drank it anyways! No way I would have tried it straight though, haha.

Comments

Courtney

CrowKettle

Indigobloom

would have made an excellent marinade for beef! lol

Cavocorax

IndigoBloom- that’s a great idea
I’ve never experimented with tea and cooking.

Ozli

ahahahahahhahahhahahahaha<3333

Kittenna

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON