I like this. It’s got a bit of bite, and for some reason I like drinking cinnamon teas in the evening when I should be winding down, and end up staying up too late. (It’s the baby’s fault. IDK what’s going on but she’s mad and won’t sleep. So? MOAR tea.)

I have a bit of tea money I wasn’t expecting and now I can treat myself! I almost bought some from Della Terra, but the 30% coupon expired, so I’ll wait. Then I nearly bought 2oz of Laoshan Black from Verdant, but with $9 shipping I might as well get $40 worth of tea, but I don’t NEED $40 worth. Or do I? This will be my first Verdant order and I really enjoyed LB.

Guess I’ll just sit on it and wait. Either for a coupon or a great deal, or a decision. These things probably shouldn’t be done in the dead of the night anyways.

Kittenna

For Verdant, I’d suggest collecting Reward points. You can work up to a $10 off coupon, and then use it to save you the shipping on a smaller order. :) It’s not as good a deal now as when shipping was only $4 (not that that’s Verdant’s fault!) but it still gets you $1.50 off :P

Terri HarpLady

I always hold out for the free shipping, I mean, why should I spend money on shipping when I can use it to get more tea?

Cavocorax

Good idea about the points. That might make more sense than ordering more tea than I really want.

And Terri – I try to get free shipping when I can but especially with the recent USPS rate hike, a lot of places won’t do that to Canada anymore. Verdant is one of the few that will help me out, but I’ve only had Laoshan Black. I just accept that I’ll lose money to shipping. :|

Comments

Kittenna

Terri HarpLady

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON