And sipdown! I will have to replace this, either with the same or a similar oolong as it is just so tasty. Floral notes. Fruity notes. Very light and perfect for spring.

I wonder if there is a different between this and other TieGuanYin Oolongs. Are they basically the same?

Kittenna

If your palate is unrefined (like mine), they are all fairly similar, some being better than others as a consequence of freshness, etc. At least, this is what I’m finding, anyhow! And I’m too lazy to compare things at this point. My brain does enough work in school, I don’t need to be analyzing my teas too much.

Cavocorax

Well that’s good to know! I’ll probably like whichever I see, so that makes ordering easier!

Tea Sipper

I think most of the oolongs I’ve tried are very unique. (Even if they are specific like TieGuanYin they still seem different to me.) But this one was Zen, so it is probably the best.. I this one yet though. :D

Tea Sipper

haven’t tried this one yet though, that should say!

Kittenna

Tea Sipper – perhaps your palate is more refined than mine! :P I’m guessing that the one from Verdant is likely better. IMO they are all “basically” the same, but sure, you might find one that you enjoy more for some reason. I suggest experimenting! :D

Cavocorax

Haha. Can’t go wrong with experimenting!

Comments

Kittenna

Tea Sipper

haven’t tried this one yet though, that should say!

Cavocorax

Haha. Can’t go wrong with experimenting!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON