drank White Peony by DAVIDsTEA

I have joined the CULT OF TIMOLINO! bows down

We were out shopping today and my bf spent a lot of money on boardgames, and so it was decided that I could have a treat too! And so I snagged a precious purple timolino! And this time I will love it and treat it much better than my teal one. NO COFFEE.

I wonder if I should dedicate this one purely to whites/greens/oolongs, and My sad teal one can be for blacks/other strong teas? Does that make a difference?

At the very least I will now be able to pack 2 of these into the diaper bag when I am out. MOAR VARIETY on hand = never having to buy a drink again.

YAY!
i’m-not-worthy-i’m-not-worthy!
yes i have one for greens etc and one for blacks and intense herbals.
i heard that eventually the tea tannins or whatever does tend to make them taste a little off in the mug? but personally, i just thought it was a great excuse to buy more than one :)

Cavocorax

I could see it. My teal one has some tea stain, and the rubber is looking a little ick. So I’ll just treasure my purple one and hope the teal one doesn’t get jealous.

The purple one rattles a little bit. Do any of yours? Strange! But it works fine…

I’m all for excuses. I think I bought this because of you and Kittena getting me all excited. I just WANTED MOAR. So thanks for converting me.

…the other nerd in me wants to know more about the board games…timelino be damned! :)

Also important!
We picked up the Tide of Iron board game. It’s a miniatures war game for 2-4 people. It looks like it’d be a lot of fun, and not nearly as intense as Axis&Allies (which I’ve never actually finished).

that’s it.
STEEPSTERCON 2014.
it’s gonna be a thing.

YESSSSSS

Kittenna

Neither of my Timolinos rattle (I can’t think of what would?) But the cream-coloured one “works” better than the black, as in, it keeps the tea noticeable hotter for longer. And yes, I’d recommend reserving the new mug for lighter teas. Flavour carryover from a strongly flavoured tea to a nice light one is unpleasant, at best.

Thanks. You’ve been doing this for longer than I, so I’ll take your advice. :D

OMGsrsly

I’ll post here, too. Denture tablets! Unscented (usually store brand) ones! Might take a few goes, but wow, do they ever work. They uncoffee’d my old Contigo.

Cavocorax

I just made a note in Evernote so I remember!

whatshesaid

Everyone has been talking about these so much that I’m absolutely buying one on Saturday. Just have to choose between purple and teal now!!

Comments

Shmiracles

YAY!
i’m-not-worthy-i’m-not-worthy!
yes i have one for greens etc and one for blacks and intense herbals.

Also important!

that’s it.
STEEPSTERCON 2014.
it’s gonna be a thing.

YESSSSSS

Kittenna

Thanks. You’ve been doing this for longer than I, so I’ll take your advice. :D

Cavocorax

I just made a note in Evernote so I remember!

whatshesaid

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON