drank Vanilla Mint Chai by Rishi Tea

Haha – I wasn’t paying any attention when I chose this sample.

I made it, then was immediately let down by the terrible fishy notes. Oh. It’s pu-erh. :| Ocassionally I have found pu-erh blends that I like, but not this one.

Oh but good news!!! I just realized I can get email updates when there are replies on other people’s posts instead of just mine! So now I don’t have to hope I didn’t miss someone replying to something I said!

Kittenna

But then you also get a LOT of emails… like me! Haha.

Cavocorax

I don’t mind! I’m a smartphone addict so I perk up whenever I see the flashing light. I’ve even have an app on my phone so that I can set the color/frequency of the LED flashing to let me know what msg just popped in (whether email or SMS).

I should set one just for Steepster. :P

I have to say that I should probably unsubscribe from a few of the forum threads because it can be too much – the ‘you know you’re addicted to tea’ one can be the craziest but it’s so funny too.

Cavocorax

I didn’t explain that so well – it lets me know who it’s FROM by the type of LED light/pattern. :P

Kittenna

I’m subscribed to the “purchases” and “swap” threads… Oy. I should unsubscribe…

Cavocorax

Oh, those are bad ones! (for # of emails and tempting you to get more tea!)

Comments

Kittenna

But then you also get a LOT of emails… like me! Haha.

I should set one just for Steepster. :P

Kittenna

I’m subscribed to the “purchases” and “swap” threads… Oy. I should unsubscribe…

Cavocorax

Oh, those are bad ones! (for # of emails and tempting you to get more tea!)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON